Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Black ties, red carpets, shrimp and white wine...
None of these things will be at the First Annual 1:1 Art Show. Maybe the white wine.
Join us for a cultural experience combining art, community, and conservation. We've asked 10+ local artists to create whatever their little heart desired on a reclaimed white vinyl bag. Come see what they've come up with as well as join the conversation on conservation in our community.
We'll be updating this page frequently, to keep you informed of what famous local artists have added their submissions to the event, what local breweries have contributed beer, and so on.
Artists on display:
- Jimmy Ovadia- Jimmy's Art
- Lindsay Seligman- Lindsay's Art
- Olivia Bernardy- Olivia's Art
- Simbiotek Design Lab- Simbiotek Art
- Greg Dameron- Greg's Art
- Jason Acton- Jason's Art
- Jessica Raddatz- Jessica's Art
- Juan Beaz- Juan's Art
- Deanna Connolly- Deanna's Art
- Carlos Galek- Carlos' Art
- Hill Young- Hill's Art
- Lauren Millslagle- Lauren's Art
- Chelsea Wissing
- Paul Reid
- Lilia Calip
- Kim Kurch
- Danielle Pascual